I’m pretty sure that I sound like a broken record these days in regards to protein, but it is an essential part of your diet. And I can’t think of a better way than to be able to get extra in my baked goods! Do you agree? Well, you should if you are a sweet treats addict like me. Well, I’ve got one more protein good to share with ya’ll. And I’m going to do it a little different this time…..I put together a little video for you all! Yep, you get to listen to my ugly mug for about 3 1/2 minutes As part of my affiliation with Sweat Pink and Fitapproach, I was given the chance to try out some new baking mixes from Fit Body Bakery.
Fit Body Bakery baking mixes have between 6-9 grams of protein per serving and less than 6 grams of sugar per serving! They are made of 100% whole grains and gluten free. They use no refined sugar and coconut sugar is the main sweetener! I love using coconut sugar to bake with so these were right up my alley!
I was sent the pancake mix and the cookie mix but they also have a brownie and a muffin mix available!
Ok, so here is the rundown…turn your sound all the way up (for some reason during processing something happened to the sound and it’s slightly hard to hear)
These really were delicious. I did have to add about 1/2 cup more water than the box called for because it was a bit too thick.
Next up, I made some delicious cookies!
All you need is a box of Fit Body Bakery cookie mix!!
- 1 box Fit Body Bakery Cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter (or coconut oil)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup D’s Chocolate cake batter or nut butter of your choice
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 350F
- In mixer bowl, beat egg and butter until well mixed
- Add in nut butter and mix again until combined
- Add in full bag of cookie mix and mix on low until combined.
- slowly add in water while mixing
- fold in chocolate chips
- spray cookie sheet with coconut oil
- divide mix into equal sized cookies onto the sheet
- Bake for 10-12 min
WOW is all I have to say. These were amazing. My husband and kids ate the entire batch.
You can totally make these mixes your own which is what I loved about them!
And I’m excited to give you all a code for a discount to try one of their products AND give you the chance to win a box of your choice!! Use code
SP15 for 15% off at FitBodyBakery.com. Expires 11/30/15
And use the rafflecopter below to enter to win a box!
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- You must be 18 years of age or older and is open to U.S. residents only
- The sweepstakes will run from 10/30/15 at 12:00am EST through 11/6/15 at 12:00am EST
- In order to enter to win you must use the rafflecopter entries.
- One winner will receive a box of Fit Body Bakery baking mixes. Valued at approximately $15.
- The winner will be selected at random on 11/7/15 and will be notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email If the prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- All entrants are bound by the official rules of this giveaway.
- Winner must be able to prove identity and provide a legal mailing address.
- All entries are verified by myself.
- One prize per person. If you win this giveaway, and have already won another prize from Fit Body Bakery through another blog, please disclose that you have already won so we can choose another winner.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
Disclaimer: I was provided two boxes of Fit Body Bakery baking mixes for my honest review via my affiliation with FitApproach. All opinions are my own….as usual.