*Disclaimer: I was provided a necklace from Run Molly Run in exchange for an honest review of the product. All opinions are my own.*
Let’s face it….most runners love the bling. Not ALL, but if I were to poll most of the mama’s in my MRTT chapter or ask all of my lovely runner friends via social media, I bet MOST would say the bling is fun to get. While I don’t sign up for a race based on the bling, it’s always a nice perk. It reminds us how hard we train to earn them.
We could walk around wearing our medals all of the time…
Which would definitely be fun and a great conversation starter. But let’s face it, the non-runners out there would think we were nuts. I can’t lie, I have worn my medal out to dinner twice…the first time after my very first marathon, and then after Paris. But in most cases, it’s not the most appropriate thing to do. So for those of you who don’t want to be as bold, and want the subtle route what is the next best alternative?
Enter Run Molly Run.
Run Molly Run was started by a fellow mother runner named Heather Alvey. She wanted to combine her love of running with her passion for jewelry. So why the name Molly? Well, Molly is Heather’s dog who actually got her running! I was given the opportunity to try out a piece of jewelry from her collection and show it off to all of you!
All of the jewelry created is handmade in Oregon, yep, made in the USA baby! All of her creations are sterling silver and the gemstones featured are all semi-precious.
Run Molly Run offers such a wide variety of choices that I had a hard time choosing!! You can customize your pieces and they even have race specific charms to add to your collection! You can even find mens jewelry (although the selection is limited) and other non-sports related charms as well.
There are so many choices. I’m telling you, the pain is real to have to pick something out with all of the options (first world problems for sure)!
I decided to do a non-race specific charm and I have been wearing it constantly!
You can choose from a 16″, 18″, 20″ or 24″ chain and it’s available as a bead, box or cable style. The quality has been great so far and I’ve had tons of compliments on it! It’s the perfect way for me to wear my bling without WEARING my bling. And you’ve got to love supporting a Made in the USA company and a fellow mother runner!Click To Tweet
One lucky reader will get to win their own piece also! One winner will get to choose between the following necklaces! A great way to start your charm collection!
All you have to do is enter using the rafflecopter below!
And I’m linking up with the fabulous Jess from Hello to Fit and Ivana from the Petite Heartbeat for Try This Thursday! Head on over to their blogs and see what other great things and products your favorite bloggers have been trying out!
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- You must be 18 years of age or older and is open to U.S. residents only
- The sweepstakes will run from 7/9/15 at 12:00am EST through 7/16/15 at 12:00am EST
- In order to enter to win you must use the rafflecopter entries.
- One winner will receive their choice of a necklace with a heart pendant or a star pendant, valued at approximately $30
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- The winner will be selected at random on 7/16/15 and will be notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email If the prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- All entrants are bound by the official rules of this giveaway.
- Winner must be able to prove identity and provide a legal mailing address.
- All entries are verified by myself.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW