*Disclaimer: I was provided a pair of socks to try out in exchange for an honest review. As usual, all opinions are my own.*
Hey everyone! Today I’m linking up with Jess from Hello to Fit and Ivanna from the Petite Heartbeat for Tried it Thursday!! Make sure you stop by their sites and check out the other new things that people have been trying!! I have been dying to publish this post for you all, because I think it’s something you really are going to love.
I’ve talked before about how I can be a little style challenged. It wasn’t always like that, but running has changed my life so dramatically that I now have a hard time telling what is in style and what is not unless it’s a pair of cute leggings or a skirt from Lululemon or Athleta…..#runnerproblems. Thank goodness for Momma in Flip Flops to help me when I’m in a fashion rut.
But, I feel like I DO know about style when it comes to running clothes or just general workout clothes in general. They’ve come a long way baby! I love when I can combine something stylish but yet also have it be functional too.
Lilytrotters is a great new, up and coming compression sock company here in the good old USA. In fact, they are even local to me as they are based out of Maryland! I had been seeing everyone wearing these new cute socks and I must say I was a little jealous, until a bright and shiny email arrived in my inbox asking if I wanted to try out a pair! Ummm, yes please!! I’m a big fan of compression both during and after a run, but recovery is really my favorite time to wear compression.
It was love at first sight. Seriously, frills and polka dots? Bright pinks and yellow? I knew the perfect outfit to sport them with! This mom of boys very rarely gets a chance to be girly, so this may have gotten me a little giddy!
So a little about the product:
- 100% made in the USA
- moisture wicking and antimicrobial
- cushioned heels and reinforced toes
- high performance gradient compression
- 15-20mm Hg, so just the perfect amount of squeeze
I absolutely LOVE these. They truly serve so many functions for me and in my opinion are just as good as any other compression brand out there. I wear them to run, I wear them to recover and I wear them to work under my scrubs. They aren’t overly hot as some other brands can be also. They are super easy to pull on which is very important. I don’t have time to wrestle with a pair of socks, do you? I think not. But, the style really sets it apart for me. They come in a variety of patterns and can even be styled as part of an every day outfit. They would also be perfect as boot socks in the fall! With a little pink flare peeking out from the top of the boot?! Yes please!
Check out these cute styles! I need to get my hands on the grey with with the pink for the fall for sure! Go check out the other great things that people are saying about Lilytrotters!
Want to have a pair for yourself? Check out the Lilytrotter Kickstarter campaign that is going on right now. And, one lucky reader will receive your very own pair of Lilytrotter compression socks! Can I get a woot woot?
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- You must be 18 years of age or older and is open to U.S. residents only
- The sweepstakes will run from 7/29/15 at 12:00am EST through 8/5/15 at 12:00am EST
- In order to enter to win you must use the rafflecopter entries.
- One winner will receive a pair of Lilytrotters compression socks, approximate value $50
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- The winner will be selected at random on 8/6/15 and will be notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email If the prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- All entrants are bound by the official rules of this giveaway.
- Winner must be able to prove identity and provide a legal mailing address.
- All entries are verified by myself.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW