I don’t typically participate in these questionnaire type posts, but this one seemed a little fun and a way for you to get to know me a little better! I didn’t get tagged by anyone, but thought it would be fun to participate anyway! Enjoy!
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
Four jobs I have had:
- Worked in my parents ice cream shop
- was a Crew Trainer at McDonalds
- Mental health counselor for adolecents
- Pediatric Intensive care nurse
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Top Gun
- Star Wars
Four books I’d recommend:
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
- My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- The Five people you meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
- Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
(I’m a HUGE Jodi Picoult fan)
Four places I have lived:
- Chichester, New Hampshire
- Boston, Massachusetts
- San Antonio, Texas
- Sherwood, Arkansas
Four places I have been:
- Puerto Rico
- St Thomas
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- on a warm, sunny beach
- getting a massage
- on a run
- on a vacation with my husband
Four things I don’t eat:
(It’s a texture thing!)
Four of my favorite foods:
- almond butter/peanut butter
- greek yogurt
Four TV shows that I watch:
- House of Cards
- Breaking Bad
Four things I am looking forward to next year:
- Trip to run the Paris Marathon
- becoming a certified RRCA running coach
- running Ragnar DC
- the possibility of training for Marine Corp Marathon with my husband!
Four things I’m always saying:
- Are you kidding me?
- For real?
- Stop that!
Tell me a little unknown fact about you!
What is your favorite movie?
What is your favorite TV show?