Wow….I can’t believe Christmas is here in TWO days! I hope you all have enjoyed the giveaways. All winners that for giveaways that have ended have been contacted and the winners names are on the Rafflecopter widget for each giveaway.
So last, but certainly not least today’s giveaway is sponsored by:
Headsweats is my absolute favorite head gear. Yes, I love my Sweaty Bands but I don’t run without a visor or a hat and these are the best I’ve found out there. I’ve had the pleasure of being an Ambassador for Headsweats for the last year and it has truly been a great experience, so they wanted so share an item from their new winter collection with one of my readers!!
Today’s prize will be for a Thermal Skully for a female winner or a Thermal Beanie for a male winner!
The thermal skully is made from Eventure fleece, it has a tapered trim bottom with a ponytail opening.
The thermal reversible beanie is a great combination of Eventure™ Fleece on one side and the Headsweats classic COOLMAX® knit fabric on the other. Wear it fleece side out for great moisture wicking or for a little color and extra warmth next to your ears; reverse it to have the fleece on the inside.
Ya’ll know what to do!
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- You must be 18 years of age or older and is open to U.S. residents only
- The sweepstakes will run from 12/23/14 at 12:00am EST through 12/30/14 at 12:00am EST
- In order to enter to win you must use the rafflecopter entries.
- One winner will receive either a Women’s Thermal Skully or a Men’s Thermal Beanie, approximate value $22.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- The winner will be selected at random on 12/30/14 and will be notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email If the prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- All entrants are bound by the official rules of this giveaway.
- Winner must be able to prove identity and provide a legal mailing address.
- All entries are verified by myself.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW